Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Take Two and Call Me in the Morning

Yesterday I wrote about how I’ve become very familiar with so many of the diseases we have here in Africa.  Someone wrote a comment on my blog asking me how to treat all of those diseases.  I have found there seems to be one blanket treatment for every possible ailment here:

Whether it is a broken arm, gingivitis, an ear infection or gastrointestinal problems due to drinking the water Hoofpyntablettes are the cure!  No really, I’ve had friends with all of these problems, and that’s exactly what’s been prescribed, every single time. I’ve taken Hoofpyntablettes many times for headaches, and seldom feel much relief.  I’m not sure if it is because the dose is so low or the lack of confidence instilled by the funny name.

No comments:

Post a Comment